Sunday 26 July 2009

week 20 july - 26th july 09

Hello everyone so i'm bad at updating this blog lol so thought i'll do it every week much easier that way of course unless something really annoys me and i need a rant.

Monday July 20th
So it was my 25th birthday and i had a lovely chilled day our new sofa arrived at half 9 in the morning and then me and my dad chilled out on that it's like sitting on a marshmallow lol. then about 12ish the sky man came to do our mutliroom. Then around half 1ish me and my dad went shopping for some clothes as a birthday present from him. he was encouraging me to spend loads but i was very good and didnt take the mick! Then we came home and my mum popped round to see me and arrange our plans for tuesday. I was told i could have what i wanted for dinner so i decided on a mcdonalds and some big macs lol. I didn't have cake as i don't like birthday cake.

Tuesday july 21st
I woke up about 8ish as my feed finished and checked my sugars they were 16 which is high for me so was bit worried. But i was also still tired so went back to sleep. i then woke up again about 11ish and had some breakfast and a cup of tea. my mum said she'd pick me up about 2ish to go shopping. so i just chilled an watched tv about half 12 i went and got washed and dressed. then bout quarter past 2 we went shopping. my mum bought me some more clothes and some gladaitor style sandals as i'd been after some for ages. i also bought a dress with my birthday money. luckily i got it in a size 12 as i'd not of got into a 10 lol. then i chilled out round my mum's.

wednesday 22nd july
Annual review day ergh! I woke up so hungry as was not allowed feed =( had to starve. got to hospital about 20 past 9 and was put in sideroom. Then my 2 fave cf nurses came in i have a laugh with them. and one of them broke the news that she's leaving =( i was bit upset as i find it hard to trust nurses etc. Then i had my bloods taken nurse c said that my nice juicy vein looks fed up so she tried another with no luck. so i said to her to try the fed up vein and it bled like a trooper lol. so after bloods it was time for the awful glucose drink but cos f my peg it ment it could go in through there yay! So 10 mins after that i started feeling sick lol the physio came and saw me and we went over my posture etc. i hunch forward a little. Then the dietician came and saw me wasn't much she could say lol as my weight was stable at 58.2kgs. I was asked to do the big lung function tests but said can i do them in the second part of my review which is in august and they said yeah no probs plus i showed them harefields test results. After 12 i had my other bloods done and then i could eat oh my god that cheese roll i had was nice lol. then off to x-ray and then back to mum's.

thursday 23rd july.
didn't have alot to do today so asked my mum if i could go round hers again which i did. on the way there i said who fancies a pizza from asda i'm paying my mum said nah and then she was like ian you've gone past the turn into our estate. he laughed and went i want pizza lol. my mum laughed and said well if yu go back home i can get some money and grab some other bits from asda. When we were in asda some fat bird was starring at me and ian turned round and said would you like me to bluetooth you a pic of her! the woman soon turned away lol. i have noticed loads more people starring at me lately. anyway went back to my mum's and had some yummy pizza!

friday 24th july
i had planned to tidy my room do my washing and tidy the bathroom. That didn't go to plan after i had rung the hospital for my blood results. my blood glucose levels had come back high which ment i'm now over the borderline line! i was gutted as now there's talk of insulin i know it's not a big deal to some but everything i didn't want to happen is happening! i was told i don't have to change my diet just to keep checking sugars with food which i am. my crp though is 13 which is good. i did soom washing then went and had a sleep.

saturday 25th july
today i tidyed my room it was a pain in te bum lol but now my room is tidy yay! not really much else done today just chilled out and pigged out!

sunday 26th july
Today i have a afternoon of sports first f1 then motogp whoop! am just relaxing on the sofa at the mo but fancy some lunch so am gonna go make some in a min. hehe. anyway i shall update you on what happens this week. who knows what it will bring =)

6 comments:

Sophie-Anne said...

Aww i hate annual reviews...at least u didnt have to drink that nasty drink lol!! Hope ur sugars sort themselves out!! xx

Me said...

When I have my gluclose test they wont let me do anything as it can affect the results so I am surprised they wanted you to do your lung functions! Youre right that drinks is horrible and I have to srink it on Friday! Making my gip thinking about it!
Why are people staring at you? Abit weird!
Hope your sugars get sorted xx

Tori said...

58 odd kgs thats amazing!!! I've lost a wee bit now down to 51 odds but it will go back on!! :)

Jo said...

thanks girlies. gemma they stare at me cos of wheelchair and o2 there just bumholes! v i hope you get better soon xx

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to close this blog. All you do is complain. You don't seem to have anything positive to say.
That or you live in the past maybe?

Me said...

She didn't have anything positive to say because she was very ill. She passed away yesterday, thats how ill she was. Sorry was that news too negative for you?
RIP Jo, love you and miss you xx