Sunday 7 June 2009

ASDA

what a nightmare we walked round the carpark looking for a wheelchair trolley. and then when we complained to customer service all the woman kept saying was sorry sorry sorry! argh! then everytime we go to asda we alway have a problem getting the wheelchair and the trolley down the till aisle as it's so bloody narrow. well we did again but the wheechair and trolley wouldn't go at all. so my dad had to push me right down the tills and through the self serve ones and back up there other side. the woman at the till then said that till 36 is the wide aisle one. 1 wide aisle till out 50? what a bloody joke. So anyway i've emailed them complaining and also threatening to report them to trading standards cos from what i know about retail and diabled needs they don't meet the standards required. a mother with a double buggy couldn't even get through them
Anyway my mum came round today to help me clear my wardrobes of clothes that no longer fit me. got rid of a whole binbag full lol. watched the turkish gp and yet again BUtton won yay!!!! am so happy :)

No comments: