Tuesday 13 January 2009

biting my tongue

Oh my god this morning i was so tired. I had been watching the x-files till silly o clock and then couldn't sleep cos i was scared of aliens lol. (Yes i'm a wimp) lol

I then remembered i couldn't have a lay in as had to get up for my shopping delivery. It turned up at about quarter to 1. and they hadn't got 3 things i'd ordered. like pasta sauce and cat food which are the 2 main things i needed. So wasn't happy. They hadn't charged me for them but there thing was if they can't get the product you ordered they'll give you something similar and charge you the same price as the one you ordered. but they didn't bumholes! Me and my brother had a argument this afternoon as he really annoyed me i put half the shopping away and then sat down for a rest and he said to me the simplest thing and you act like it's the hardest thing in the world. Well yeah to a normal person it is simple but to someone with Cf it ain't so easy. so i got the hump with him and told him he was putting the shopping away like a monkey (meaning he wasn't doing a very good job) he then stormed off upstairs lol. I had a nice nap and felt more happier so called him down and apologised for calling him a monkey lol and he also apologised to me. So me and my dad had to pop to tesco when he finished work and get some cat food and pasta sauce. I also got some cookies lol and some jelly tots and m&m's mmmm! anyway also got my brother birthday cards as it's is 26th tomoz.

I also found out my uncle was taken into hospital tonight with chest pains. He may need a quadruple bypass and he also has unstable angina. So am very worried about him now. Heart problems runs in both sides of my family my dad's dad has angina and my mum's dad and other brother died of a heart attack. Got my fingers crossed he'll be ok. I really feel for my mum aswell cos she's so stressed with me having CF and worried about my future. (i'll be fine tho i'm a stubborn cow lol) And now worrying about her brother it's awful wish i could give her a cuddle but will give her one tomoz when she comes over. anyway best go do my nebuliser now. bye bye xx

1 comment:

Me said...

hope your uncle is ok sweetie. Your right your mum doesn't have to worry about you, you are going to be around for a long, long time!