Tuesday 27 January 2009

first iv's of 2009!

Went back to hopsital yesterday to be checked over and see if the tobi nebs had worked but they hadn't so i said i think iv's are needed. My crp tho had gone from 33 down to 24 so that is good but there is still something brewing as i feel very breathless and frail. always a sign of infection. my appetite has nose dived in with the megace again sign of infection.
I didn't want a picc line in as my arm is still very bruised from the last attempt so i have a venflon in my hand. Hopefully will have my peg date soon aswell as want to get it over and done with. I'm still getting my right shouder pain which really is upsetting me they keep telling me to take pain killers but it's not working. :( sorry i haven't written much am feeling very pants at the mo first few days of iv's are always rough it's alot for the body to take in. am gonna go drink some juice and watch some tv before my next lot of iv's at 1 bye for now xx

1 comment:

Me said...

it was my right shoulder that was hurting too! Its gone now as im not hunching as much. Try rolling a towel inbetween your shoulders when you do your acapella, coughing etc. It really helped me, honest!
The 1st few days of ivs suck big time, im on the other side now so can assure you gets better! :o)