Monday 5 January 2009

It's all good!!!

HELLO! So the last time i blogged i was feeling really down and pants! Wel today i feel fab i changed my neb drug from colomycin to gentamycin and it is working my chest is feeling clear and i can breath (well better then i normally can lol ) anyway i woke up at about half 7 and stayed up for a few hours had breakie and watched friends then had a little nap. I woke up again about 11ish. I chilled and watched some more tv. then made some carbonara for lunch mmmm! and had a mini milkyway. i then had a call from Jo the dietician at my hospital just talking bout bg tube feeding she said that i can have a tube in that could last for months which makes me so much happier about it all as i don't want to have it being reinserted all the time. So am happy now. I said i was on 3 megace tablets which they are fine with just gotta keep an eye on blood sugars. And i have a appointment for next thursday at clinic. I plan on walking in depending on how my lungs are that morning.

I ordered birthday presents for my brother from hmv last week but they weren't sent out 24hrs like they said so i cancelled that after waiting til friday for something to happen. I then redone the order on saturday hoping that something would be sent out today but nope nothing so i have cancelled it again and ordered everything from asda now. hopefully it will all be here by next wednesday as that's my brothers birthday.

I am into mini chocolate bars at the moment lol hopefully that will pile on some pounds.
I tidied my room today as it needed it badly. And i got my avon order today yay got my mum some more charms for her charm bracele that i got her for xmas she now has every single one that you can get. I am sure they'll make some new ones soon though. anyway i am off to make a nice cup of tea and eat some Jaffa cakes mmmm!

3 comments:

Me said...

Never mind the cups of tea Jo you should have hot chocolate all milky, so many more calories and so much yummier! And as for the jaffa cakes aren't they low fat?! Least your eating though!

I dunno if a tube down your nose for months would be good, I bet its a bugger to get down in the first place cos it will be really thick and might get abit sore. I'm sure once you master it, you will be able to get them down with no problems like a pro!

Glad your feeling better today xx

Tori said...

It's nice to hear you all cheery I worry when you sound all dark and down.

The tube that lasts months wouldn't be for me but if you feel comfortable with it then yay for you!! Remember though it's not going to be pleasant to get down and might hurt and bit until you get used to it but it's worth it in the end xx

Chantelle said...

hey Jo
hope the feeding tube works for you to get on the list. i didnt even try a tube as i just could not bare to think about putting it down so i just went for the peg, much better for me!
im hopeing they can take it out soon but if not then i dont mind having it in for years too :D

HMV are going bust so thats prob why they didnt send your stuff, prob best not to get anything off there website from now.
xx