Sunday 11 January 2009

Sunday Yawn!

Why are sundays so boring? lol

I haven't written for a few days cos not really had alot to say to be honest. Friday i got my a £5 gift card from asda to make up for there trolley staff being bumholes! And i also received a letter from The income support people saying it has been really cold so they are giving me £25 into my account as part of there warmfront thing which was wicked as i didn't know what the hell to do. Wasn't sure if i had to claim or what but apparently i don't everytime it's below 7c for 7 days in a row they will give me a extra 25 pound :) And it has been bloody cold lol.

Yesterday i chilled out my brothers birthday presents came yesterday so he is all sorted now. I also bought my self some games for my Nintendo DS to keep me occupied. I bought America's next top model i was really looking forward to this game but it has turned out to be a big disspointment it finishes to quickly it took me about an hour to finish it and now i'm bored and don't wanna play it again lol. I also got a game called hello baby you have to raise a baby and get it to 1 year to complete the game i have finally got the hang of it as my baby hated me lol But now i know what i'm doing he loves me and has just learned to walk awww he's nearly 1 already :P lol.
Me and my dad were gonna go asda tomoz to get some food shopping but found out the MKdons are playing at home so traffic will be a nightmare so i done it all online instead lol. Got my clinic appointment thrusday which i am kinda weirdly looking forward to. I think it's cos i feel really well the best i have for ages now. and also cos i can see i've gained quite a bit of weight it's all those m&m's i'm eating lol and my supplements. Me and my dad have been guessing my weight lol he reckons 47.5kg's I have said i reckon 46.5-47kgs we shall see on thrusday as i don't weigh myself at all only get weighed at hospital lol. plus the hospital scales are more accurate as they are callibarated.

well anyway i am starving so i am going to make some carbonara mmm! bye bye all xxx

2 comments:

Me said...

glad your eating loads, keep it up!

Tori said...

Im the smae I never weight myself at home. Woohoo for weight gain!!!

I'm feeling a little less lonely today spent the evening at a little family party :)