Saturday 28 March 2009

anger management,shopping addictions & betty boop!

Haven't wrote my blog for a few days as been feeling up and down alot and just trying to keep my head together! anyway Thursday my fave cf nurse did a home visit and we had a chat about how i am feeling etc and i said i was ok just fed up of being stuck indoors and not being able to do much. she told me i have to push myself which is true. I need to get my mucus moving in my lungs as it is stopping me from doing much it's being very nuaghty and thick! grrr! also spent loads of money on things on thursday i bought a betty boop duvet set a nice red one and and nice black one then bought lot's of betty boop posters to frame as my room is gonna be done up for me and i want it red and with lot's of betty boop stuff in it i love betty boop as you can tell lol. Been after a massive figurine of betty boop for ages and finally found some on ebay they were 3ft tall but were 200 quid which is out of my price range lol then i saw one of her dressed in a devils outfit and it was 79 quid and 2ft high i was so excited i so wanted it my mum then got it for me and i am paying her back for it as it is perfect and so wat i wanted i love my mummy. Then i told my dad about it and he handed me the cash to pay my mum back i kept saying no but he was having none of it so i took it my parents are fab! My dad has been really helpful he sets my feed up at night for me and cooks my dinner for me all this will be repayed when i can finally do more when this awful stuff has thinned down am getting tablets to help with that. Jenson button is on pole for the first gp of the year i am so excited i have been a fan ever since he came into f1 in 2000 even met him in 2003 hehe! but even through his bad career times in the sport i always stayed a fan :) now is his time to finally shine and prove those horrible critics wrong :).

My final thought is for lewis off the CF forum he passed away after catching pneumonia. :( Breath easy lewis RIP! x

1 comment:

Me said...

my friend likes betty boop too, I got her a nightie for christmas! Sad news abour Louis, so close to getting that transplant. Hope your ok hun xx