Friday 13 March 2009

i see it happening now!

I am so overwhelmed and have even shed a little tear which has given me a bit of panda eye lol.
My weight has gone from 44.8kgs to 46.4kgs and now today it is at 47.7kgs i didn't believe it and i don't think the cf nurse did either we went to get another set of scales but they didn't work so we have just taken it that that's what it is. and anyway the scales are all calibrated so they have to be accurate. I am in total shock i never saw me getting here 10days ago if i am honest i thought i was slipping away i was so weak my feed wasn't going through due to me feeling sick and i had stopped eating cos of my chest. But now after being in i now have a crp below 2 hasn't been that for ages. but here i am everyone even mentions how fatter i am looking. oh god i can't stop smiling. and i'm going home today so i have to be very strict with myself and keep up the eating. the feed i know now will be no problem as my tummy tolerates the perative really well even had 800mls last night biggest feed so far :) anyway gotta go finish packing xxx

3 comments:

Me said...

ey fattie fattie haha. Think you should treat yourself to some new pants that wont be too tight :o)

Jo said...

i did buy some new ones lol but there erm to tight hahahaha!

Tori said...

Yay!! I told you it would happen xx