Friday 20 March 2009

sunshine,lollipops and rainbows!

Only me! lol Haven't done my blog for a few days as just been tired. I still am tired today stupid Jo trying to do to much! I tidied my room well the best i could i throw out loads of clothes that I've never worn and never will and i put all my other clothes away. after that i was so tired and am suffering for it a few days on lol. Wednesday my brother took me over to the shops yes can you believe it he actually got off his bum and wheeled me over there lol. it was nice though as we don't really spend a lot of time together and that was a nice way of doing it. Wednesday night my chest was really bad though i struggled to breath even with my o2 on. I think it was all cos i was so tired and drained. My hospital has told me to get dressed everyday and do my makeup as this will probably make my moods a lot better. but it's actually becoming to much lol everyday is to much so today am having a duvet day. messy hair no makeup and my pj's lol. Had clinic yesterday. Knew they'd want a sputum sample so i got a cough swap thingy and did one of them myself. then my dad made me laugh and i coughed and bit of gunk came up so got him to pass me a sputum pot lol so they had both a cough swab and a sputum sample. i done my own lung function as well as i was bored waiting for the docs lol it was rubbish though but my lungs feel pretty pants at the moment again i am putting it down to tiredness.
The dietitian came in and we talked about my feed and decided that i should have the full 1000m ls which i was happy with. and that i can also try having calogen after meals for a few extra calories. so all was good and my weight is at 47.7kgs so i am pleased. as soon as it hits 49 area they'll get on to harefield and harefield have said they'll arrange an appointment yay! new lungs i sense could be this year :)
still getting this shoulder pain though grrrrr! no one knows what it is it's a mystery! was given oramorph for it but so far all this stuff has done is make me wanna go to sleep lol. Hospital was pleased that i am using o2 overnight as well. and also that i have portables. but they were concerned about me sleeping downstairs on the sofa they said i should sleep in my bed but i explained that the stairs are to much to keep doing and that i am better downstairs cos that way i only have to do them twice a day. but hopefully soon I'll have a stairs lift can't wait lol and my dad is going to be doing my room up anyway i want it red with Betty Boop pictures and Betty boop duvet lol. Dave is going to the vets next week for his nails to be cut and for his jabs I'm so nervous for him lol i think they'll say his obese but they can get stuffed cos he is a perfectly healthy happy dog. and he isn't over fed. also my dad said he will take me out and that we can go for a walk round the lake with Dave i can hold Dave's lead whilst in the wheelchair i laughed and said knowing Dave when he can't be bothered to walk anymore he'll jump on my lap hahahaha! will have to take some pics of this adventure. I got all upset last night cos more feed stuff had been delivered and there are boxes everywhere full of feed stuff and all my o2 cylinders about and i just cried cos the house is a mess cos of all my stuff. My dad said it's annoying more then anything not the right thing to say to make me feel better lol but i don't think he knew what to say. But he then said he is gonna sort it all out next week when he is off work. maybe even get some wall cabinets for it all. anyway i am gonna go sit on my bum an do nothing lol bye bye xxx

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I just wanted you to know that you're not on your own feeling this way. I'm going through exactly the same stuff (health wise) at the mo and it can be soooo tiring. I hope you're feeling better soon and I hope your weight comes up for your Harefield appt to come through soon (am waiting for my Harefield appt too). Keep your chin up and I hope your duvet day makes you feel better too.