Monday 9 March 2009

HOSPITAL......argh!

So here I am in hospital boo! lol but i needed to come in. I came in last Tuesday 3rd of march 09.I was feeling really ill i had stopped eating and couldn't really move without getting that shoulder pain i get.So am now in room 13 eeek! and now have just realised i shall be in here on friday the 13th lol. anyway my crp was only 13 which i was shocked about as i felt so ill so thought it'd be higher but nope only 13 hmmm something about that number lol. My feeds are now going loads better had all my feed stuff changed am on some new stuff which my tummy seems to likand also been eating really well which is fab think the megace is working again. Got a nice goodie bag from Jess off the cf forum on thrusday which was lovely of her :) thanks again hun. Friday me and my fave nurse went into town to get me out and abouti got some magazines. my patientline tv sucks it kept messing up last week i was not impressed it went down for 13 hours at one point so rang up and complained got 13 hours creditted to my account :D. my venflon is still in and going well be a week tomoz yay hope it stays working. received a lovely gift from my aunt val today it's a cute teddy and a lovely box of chocolates. dunno what else to write reallyexcept i am looking forward to going home next week but am not in a rush as wanna make sure i'm doing good andam happy with everything. seeing the phscologist thrusday for a chat. As i have taken myself of my anti depressants hey weren't helping and i had become very aggressive and angry i hate getting like this and want a way of controlling it.
anyway my lovelys i'm off to cough up some gunk wohooo! lol bye bye xx

1 comment:

Me said...

woah that is abit freaky with all the 13's but im sure it wont bring you bad luck!