Tuesday 24 March 2009

let's all live in bubbles!!!

I'm so fedup with the parent side of the cf forum! always people being so overprotective of there children catching psdeumonas when realy there gonna get it no matter what they do. shit happens!!! and i hate that some parents twist everything you say on there it's like SHUT UP!!!! god listen to the people who have grown up with it we are offering our opinion and your being rude and twisting our words! argh! i give up offering advice to them i really do stuff it! you ain't gona listen then i ain't gonna give any!

have a really bad pain in my lungs been there for a few days now it's round the back on the right and left sides done physio doesn't help done hypertonic saline again doesn't help! nothing shifts it argh! am on my o2 pretty much constantly now cos feel like i can't breath without it might just be whateva is causing my pain is causing this to. i'm also trying to tidy my room up it's such a nigtmare it's taken me days to do it as i have to do it bit by bit. got the oxygen people coming round tomoz as they have given me the wrong concentrator i can't use this one around the hose which is rubbish. and thursday got a home visit from the nurses. anyway i'm gonna go have a lydown before gettiing started on my room again byeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: