Sunday 17 May 2009

been a while

Gosh I'm bad at updating this thing lol. Well not really much to put to be honest I'm still munching my cakes for breakfast. and also remember that pink and black jacket i couldn't decide if i should buy it or not? well it was reduced to half price the other day so i bought it he he.
my room is finally finished being painted and the red i picked is perfect for my Betty boop theme. also my new wardrobe is up and it's huge lol. The chest of drawers i wanted are to big to fit in my room so have ordered some new smaller ones. they will be here Wednesday. My dad is busy painting the downstairs hallway and upstairs hallway as we have new carpet being fitted Tuesday. My car number plate should be released tomoz so once that's done i can get a date ready to pick the car up yay. can't wait but will miss my red Betty :( I am getting nervous about harefield as it gets closer eeeeek! I'm still waiting for my new bed to arrive my dad is gonna ring them tomoz and find out if they can give us a date for it. Also not getting a stair lift now as our stairs are to awkward for one to go in. but I'll manage some how the exercise will do me good i guess lol. well everyone will try and update this better then i have been. am going for a cup of tea now and to watch deal or no deal lol

No comments: