Friday 8 May 2009

hey fatty fatty!

So got to clinic on Thursday and was so nervous. I got onto the scales and as soon as i stepped on them it said 50kgs and kept going up and evenutally stopped at 53.4kgs i was in shock lol i knew i'd gained weight but hadn't expected to be that much lol I am very pleased and happy now that's one hurdle out the way. My dietician said she is pleased and can now take me off the worried weight list lol. Harefield can now not refuse me on my weight. They also think i'll be able to keep it on aswell if i keep doing feeds which i plan to as i am in a routine with them now.

I bought some new tops yesterday lol some nice blue ones for summer woo! there baggy ones so they'll hide my fat pot belly hehe not that i'm ashamed of it just like to keep it covered over.
also ordered my new wardbrobe yesterday which will be here next thursday my dad is gonna start doing my room next week. bought some books aswell to keep me occupied. I watched twilight again last night love that film can't wait for new moon to come out in november! :D anyway must go and do my neb take care all x

2 comments:

Me said...

well done on your weight, thats great news! And you didn't need to put any stones in your pocket! ;o) xx

Tinypoppet said...

Congrats Jo - really pleased for you :) xx