Thursday 28 May 2009

i'm listed!

Well i'm home and listed lol but i'm not active yet as need to get my teeth sorted was told if i just need fillings then i can be activated after seeing the dentist but if i need teeth removing then i can't be activated till that's done but the dentist i am seeing is gonna try and do her best to get it all done asap which is fab! my room is all finished aswell will post pics up at some point. this is just a quick blog as am shattered lol will update properly tomoz. But wanted to say thanks to evryone who has messaged me and who has been postive for me you all know who you are :) xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy,
I'm glad all went well and you are now on the list - fingers crossed you won't have to wait too long for your shiney new lungs.
Jax xx