Tuesday 5 May 2009

New reading material

So i have finished the twilight saga and my gosh i really enjoyed it. Am sad it's had to end but now i must move on to find some new stuff to read. i have both of katie prices autobiographys to read. But i'll prob get through them quickly so am looking at other stuff to seen some books that look good. Got my mum coming over tomoz to help box stuff up in my room as next week my dad is going to be gutting it. I wanted it painted red but i hate the samples i got so now have to look around again! not really got much to say other then my cat is better now he had a big fight and hurt his jaw and just kept meowing and hiding around the house but he is ok now thank god i was very upset he is my baby after all.

My belly is huge aswell i look so pregnant lol i think i am over 50kgs now looking at myself. soon find out wedneday lol. well must dash as gotta go do some physio then start my feed.

4 comments:

Tori said...

Stupid question but have you read all the Harry Potter books?

Have you read The Lovely Bones? That's a good book!!

Me said...

the books by phillippa greogory are good, she wrote the other Boleyn Girl, the other one I like best is the Boleyn Inheritance

Jo said...

i treid harry potter but couldn't get into it.

whats the lovely bones about?

Gemma i like things about the boleyns shall look into those thankies :)

Kate said...

I started what seemed like a good book (If you could see me now - Cecila Aherne) in hosp then I dropped it down the toilet! oops! I've started re-reading the Bridget Jones books! I have to have a book on the go all the time. When I was about8 I would have a book in everyroom in the house and I could keep up with all the different stories and not get them confused!


Anyway back to point, what sort of books do you enjoy?