Sunday 24 May 2009

nearly that time

It's nearly here harefield time. I'm not as nervous as i have been over the weekend i have mangeded to calm myself down. i was a bit of a mess mid week about it all but realised i was being silly and have now pulled myself together lol.

I got ym new car on friday i love it. my dad loves it aswell as obviously he has to drive it cos i can't drive yet. lol
got y new bed coming wednesday so that when i get out of harefield i can sleep in my room yay. I also spoilt a surprise that my dad had for me lol he bought me something that is also coming wednesday but he refused to say what it was. So me being me decided to try and guess i kept guessing wrong until i went in my room and looked around then looked at the telly on the floor and though hmmm maybe he's got a new one. So i then said you've got me a new tv haven't you his reply was how'd you know that. which gave it all away lmao. apparently it's red to match my theme of my room. i'll pst pics up when my bed is in. cos then it'll be finished properly. i can't wait :)

I'm all packed for harefield my mum came over yesterday and took my washing to do for me. and then brought it back today and helped me pack. I don't have to go in till the afternoon as it's a bank holiday so no tests will start till tuesday. my dad bought som scales ysterday as i haven't got any to weigh myself. I weighed myself today and i am now 54.9kgs i am so pleased never weighed this much in my life :) wohooo!

6 comments:

Tori said...

Good Luck with the assessment honey!! I have no doubt that all will go smoothly and you'll be on the list before you know it xx

Sophie-Anne said...

Good luck mate...hope everything goes well...u deserve it as you have worked so hard!! xx lots of love xx

Lizzie Swims said...

Good luck!!! Hope everything goes well after you've worked so hard. I'm sure you'll be listed before you know it :-)
xxxx

Kathryn said...

I hope it is stress free and you get the OK to go on the list.
xxxx

Me said...

Good luck Jo!!!!! xx

Woody said...

Don't have anything to add, just wanna say good luck really! :-)