Tuesday 21 October 2008

having a break

Am spending a few days with my mum as i've been really ill and it's taken alot out of me. So she's going to take care of me till i get my self back to my normal strength if i can. Been conctsntly thinking bout toria and i'm so upset bout the recent news that the docs can do nomore for her but make her comfortable. she's done so well to get as far as she has i just hope she keeps fighting for her friends and families sake. she got the teddy i sent her which made me a happy it's sitting on the end of her bed which is nice. i'm just hoping for a miracle now she's been a good friend of mine since we met 5 years a go at the chruchill and i couldn't stand the thought of losing such a fab person. xx hang in there hun love you lot's xxx

1 comment:

Me said...

hope you enjoy it at your mums! xx