Thursday 16 October 2008

postive thoughts!

After a few bad days of feeling really pants and down. I'm beggining to feel more positive. I sat down with my dad and told him how i'm feeling and how hard everyday is for me he said he understands and is going to speak to my brother about being more helpful.I think my dad finds it really hard to deal with as he said i'm his little baby and children aren't supposed to die first they should out live thier parents and he said it's his goal in life to get me through all of this and get me healhty with some nice new lungs. which was sweet and made me cry i think he nearly cried too lol. so now i'm just trying to get myself on track and chillout and take my time with things and not rush. :) I sent toria a get well bear today hopefully she will receieve it tomoz. I read on her wall on facebook that she had a visit from little baby edward which is fab she was aware enough to see him and ask for him. which i am taking as a good sign. Luke has been at her side constantly which is so sweet of him .

2 comments:

Tinypoppet said...

hey Jo,

I've only just discovered your blog via your link on the CF Trust forum. I am glad you are feeling a little more positive.

I remember how hard it was trying to get my family to understand just how hard life was - partcularly as it varies from day to day.

It might actually be helpful for your dad (or maybe even your whole family) to have a chat to one of your doctors. Hearing it from a doctor makes it much more real and although it can be distressing at least then it isn't you having to say you aren't well and you are struggling; they've heard it from an authoritative figure.

Do you read Tor's blog? She's facing the weight battle at the moment and is doing well...perhaps you and her could swop tips?!

It's http://tor-pastthepointofnoreturn.blogspot.com

Anyway - stay positive, take each day at a time :) Angel xx

Me said...

glad your feeling better, now go eat a muffin!