Friday 10 October 2008

things can only get better right?

Haven't written for a little while been away with the fairys and had loads on my mind. Had hospital yesterday as it was end of iv's thank god! they really knocked me for six it was a drug i hadn't had for ages so it's understandable why my body didn't like it. My lung function is upto 0.8 which i'm pleased about as it has been ages since it was that. My weight is upto 46kgs so only need 4 more to get to 50 and then i can ring harefield and go to the next stage of transplant assesement. My mum has been taking more time to help me now she came round wednesday and helped me tidy my room and hoovered it for me as it was taking me so long to do. i did all my washing but it really did tire me out! it's amzing the simplest things are such hard work! I need to try and calm down abit though as i'm stressing myself out by trying to do to much.
I'm feeling alot better in myself but keep waking up with these awful headaches that take ages to go or if i use my oxygen they go.
Cause i gained so much weight i decided to treat myself and buy a new phone. :)

I've been thinking alot about toria she's putting up such a strong fight and i'm so proud of her. she has so much to live for.

Had a good night monday i stayed at my bf's sorry he's now my ex again! he told me he wanted to be with me and see how things go. and then after monday he went all funny and quiet. then last night he decided to say he doesn't want a relationship but wants to be there for me. i just said why say you want a relationship to my face then. then he said cause i knew you wouldn't talk to me again if i told you the truth ARGH!!!!! last thing i needed was him messing with my head. But i'm gonna be strong and not let it phase me cause i'm doing so bloody well.

No comments: