Friday 14 November 2008

ARGH!!!!!

ARGH! I had a checkup yesterday as it was mid iv's and i have lost a kg ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not impressed stupid bumhole poo sticks bumhole chest infection! it is getting in my way of eating rargh........! But I must remain calm cool collected and most of all postive otherwise i'll end up crying and making myself feel worse and just generally pants! I will gain the weight back onc this pooey infection is under control. And then i shall be grabbing that 50kg's with both hands and laughing saying hahahahaha i got you bitch yeah i got you! Sorry if i sound loopey im just in one of those moods lol laughter is heping me stay postive.

On a better note i played the xbox with my brother today we played burnout 3 road rage and i beat him 20-15 ahahahahahha! he was not happy and said i was cheating funny that i've never played the game before today hehe! He's such a bad loser!

I was reading the paper about baby p today my god it's so awful what he went through. i signed the suns petition to have the people who let him down sacked. I hope the peeple who done this rot in jail and never get to enjoy life again they don't deserve to after what they did to that innocent defencless boy R.I.P baby P x

Anyway it's nearly time for my iv's was going to see whats on tv but so far have found nothing it's children in need tonight i find that a bit boring tho x

1 comment:

Tori said...

Hey!!! I just wanted to let you know that I went through exactly what's happening to you before I went onto the Transplant list. My weight was down at 44kg and I was told the same as you that it needed to go up to minimum 50kg but my target is 55kg. I went through all the stress of trying to put it on with eating and scandishakes because I had done it in the past but this time just became far too much for me and in the end I gave into doing the overnight ng feeding again (which was something I vowed I would never do again). It just makes everything so much easier and I would urge you to definety consider it. Putting on weight is really stressful and when your doing it to get on the list it's doubly stressful. I hope things start to fall into place for you!

V xx