Thursday 20 November 2008

END of my 10th lot of iv's woooooo!

Had clinic today all was fab! I had lost a kg last week and was very upset bout it but today i had gained it again woooo! the docs and dietian were all pretty shocked as for me this is a big thing as before if i lost a kg it was gone and would be so hard to get back but this hasn't been hard. My lung function is up a bit not majorly but it's never gonna be great but it's up so again i'm happy. I went in my wheelchair i probably could of walked but was bit nervous bout tiring myself out. my oxygen sats were 89% which i was worried about but the doc seemed ok with it so it stopped me worrying. i have to go back in a month hopefully things will be good still. gonna take some choccies and xmas cards with me next time actually there prob fed up of chocolates so will take in some tubs of haribo lol something different!

Am at my mum's now til saturday gonna come stay here every other week for a few days change of scenery. not much else to report really just gonna chill.

1 comment:

Tinypoppet said...

Great news hon :) look after yourself and keep on going x