Tuesday 25 November 2008

so....

Well hello all I am feeling pretty well apart from these annoying pains in my chest that i get ARGH! Every time i get up to do something like feed the aniamls let them out do washing or tidy up i get this pai and it makes me wanna pass out. Now i was told it's mucus plugs blocking my air sacks and dropping my oxygen sats but i don't think it is cos i do my physio and take my hypertonic saline which loosens it all. i just don't know . I decided to go asda yesterday as i felt good and said to my dad i won't take the wheelchair as i feel full of energy. well after 10mins of walking around i started feeling light headed and then the wonderful chest pain kicked in. and i had to sit down. after about 10mins i started to feel a bit better i just looked like someone had thrown a load of water t my face lol. I decided to try and carryon shopping but after walking just 2 steps i could tell that my body wasn't going to let me so my dad told me to go wait in the car. I was not happy with myself as i just want to be able to do normal things. it's kinda even scarier now cos i have a bf and am worried bout if he wants to go out places hopefully he'll be bring like me and wanna stay in especially with it being so cold out lol. anyway i'm staying happy and just getting on with things i know my family don't expect me to do much so i feel abit better bout not helping out more. I've nearly done my xmas shopping i done it pretty much all online again this year hehe. just got one more order of stuff to do next week and then i'm done. :) hopefully can put the tree up soon i love chritsmas cos of the food mmmmm should hit 50kgs in no time ;) xxx

4 comments:

Me said...

ohh a boyfriend? tell us more!

Chantelle said...

yes like gemma says....a boyfriend??? do tell us more jo, you will have to do a post about him and maybe a photo?? lol
sorry you didnt get round asda but it is a very big shop.
xx

Tori said...

I third you giving details about this new boyfriend!!!

I just went to Costco today and nearly killed myself! :(

Jo said...

lol I am back with my ex it's early days but so far all is going well he moving nearer to me so will spend more time together :) I love costco tori :Dxx