Thursday 27 November 2008

bored bored bored

I'M SO BORED.............. i don't know what to do with myself lol. I have listened to music and bopped along to britneys album. and am now boredy bored again. my brother is hoovering oh my god i nearly fainted at the shock of it! hahaha! i watched quantum of solace last night i really enojoyed it. and i watched house bunny during the day it was also good and funny.

I am really enjoying hollyoaks late night this week niall is back and is stalking steph eeek!

I don' really have much to write about really i'm just bored. Am going round my mum's for the day tomoz so that should be cool. waiting for a few deliverys aswell to turn up one came today am waiting for 2 more think one will come monday and the other tomoz. i did all my xmas cards last night yay i'm pretty much set for xmas now x

No comments: