Thursday 13 November 2008

physio is.....

A huge pain in the arse! not literally tho... Anyway it's just gone 2AM and i am awake as i had to get up and do some physio as my chest was so tight argh! bare in mind i done physio about half 8 after my hot bath as i always feel very lose after. Anyway i struggled getting stuff up as it has been so thick lately.

I have started to feel better in myself and am getting bit better at gettng up the stairs sometimes lol sometimes it's still abit much. I'm still sleeping downstairs on the sofa as it's easier then going up and down the stairs all the time to keep getting my meds. Tuesday lisa one of the CF nurses came to see me for a chat and some blood tests. I told her i was starting to feel better and my oxygen sats had gone back upto to 93% hurray! Well i was feeling better then last night after my bath i did physio then my neb and felt ok then bout half a hour later i started feeling very tight chested and had my inhaler this didn't help and i started to feel sick and achey. I didd my iv's as normal and still felt rough. Then my chest really stated hurting it started off in the middle then it moved to my right side it was so painful i couldnt lay down i was up all night in tears it hurt so much my dad came down at one point and gave me a hug and sat with me for a while i told him he should go to bed as he h ad to wrok the next day. He did and told me to text him if i got worse. I decided i felt so tired that i was just gonna laydown and grit my teeth through the pain. Then my cat came and layed on my chest and snuggled up. i eventually fell off to sleep. I woke up about 7am and was still in pain but it was a bit duller at this point. i decided to sleep all day and just wake up to have a milkshake and do my iv's i did this and by the time my dad got home at 6pm the pain had totally gone thank god! I honestly have never felt something like that before it was awful. I have hospital tomoz so will ask what it could of been i was thinking sticky mucus but when i tried getting it all up it wasn't moving maybe a pulled muscle? Nah i've pulled a muscle before it was never that painful. we'll see what is said tomoz. I am going to have a 3rd week of iv's as they have only just kicked in this week. so thought it was the best thing to do. i think i have lost some weight aswell cos this chest infection hit me pretty hard my poor body has taken a beating.I blame the flu jab i had i went down hill not long after it and i never have problems with them argh!! But my saying is i may not be winning the battle but i shall win the war lol if that makes any sense at all! Anyway i should try and get some shut eye now that i can reath a bit better now my lungs are a bit emptier. nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite xxx

1 comment:

Tori said...

I occasionally get pain like that when it actually hurts to breath. I was told it was a bit of plurasy and it usually shifts on it's own.

Glad your feeling a bit better though xx