Sunday 12 April 2009

13 parcels

as the title says i am awaiting a tota; of 13 parcels tut bad Jo ebay really is evil and addictive. my mum keeps shwoing me betty boop stuff on there aswell so of course i buy it lol. anway so postman is going to love me this week and my brother is gonna be pleased hahaha! not! but oh well i deserve some nice things i have done well lately.

it's easter today and i'm bored bored. my mum popped over this morning to see me and my bro and she got me a little betty boop compact mirror and a notebook betty boop style of course. and she got me a lovely white chocolate egg. mmmmm i like white chocolate.
my dad got me a box of roses choccies and a box of milk tray. and also he bought me some baseball boots pink ones hehe! haven't got them yet though there one of the parcels i am waiting for. :)

god there is nothing on tv boredom is annoying might just have a little nap me thinks.

No comments: