Wednesday 22 April 2009

Bloody nose.

My nose is soooooooooo sore the oxygen specks have really dried it out big time but it's kinda worth it in away cos means i can breath with the specks up there lol whereas if i didn't have them on i'd struggle.

My dad was laughing at me earlier as i was sat on the sofa and somehow i had managed to wrap myself up in my oxygen tube hahaha it was funny i was stuck and couldn't work out what the hell i'd done to get myself so wrapped up. :P

I've been feeling very well since i started taking my doxycyclone full time now which is great but i am still struggling abit with tiredness so am going to start taking potassium tablets again as my potassium does like to drop alot stupid thing.

My dad bought me lot's of asda victoria sponges the other day so that i could freeze some as it has now become my thing to have for breakfast yes a whole vicotria sponge hahaha! mmmm cake!

I just can't get enough! oooooo!

I did have a little cry earlier though i'll admit i asked my brother for help moving my books and stuff so i didn't have to keep going back and forth. And he came down and shouted at me :( I cried after he had gone back upsatirs and then went on strike and stopped everything i was doing and had a nap. He then came down and woke me up and asked if i needed help now. I said no in a sulky voice and told him he had upset me for shouting and he apologised so then i made him hoover hahahaha!

I finished my first twilight book today it wa sooooo good i was so pulled into the story and am totally head over heels in love with the male charcter edward cullen lol sad i know but he is amazing. Am looking forward to curling up in a little bit on the sofa and starting the second book called new moon. So before i can get on with reading i must go and do some physio and nebs and take all my tablets. I really want some cake but must not have any now as i am going to start my feed at about half 10 so must have a empty tummy :P i love having my feeds cos i'm getting a right little porker now. I can't afford a load of new jeans so i have had to cut my old ones on the waist so that i can do them up hahaha but it's cool cos i wear long tops with jeans so no one would know so shhhhhh it's a secret ;) bye for now let's hope for some more lovely sunshine tomoz xx

No comments: