Wednesday 8 April 2009

No more please!

Suzy aka poozie on the cf forum passed away in her sleep the other night it was gutted when i heard the news. I knew she was in hospital and having iv's but i didn't realise how bad she was till her husband posted on the forum. She never let on how bad she was as this seemed to help her cope with everything. She is gonna be very much missed on the forum not just by me but by pretty much all the regular posters on there. RIP Suzy. I am gonna be donating to her just giving page tomoz when i get some money and i'm gonna send vicky who is having a rough time in hospital a little something aswell. I was gonna take a break from the forums but know that the people who have passed wouldn't want that they'd want us all to stay strong and keep fighting and helping eachother in anyway we can (mostly just chatting on here cos remember people! talking face to face is a big no nono) although it never used to be. anyway so yesterday was quite a sad day i didn't feel like doing alot so just cuddled up with my dog on the sofa and watched tv. I think he sensed i was upset. My mum rang me up aswell she worries wheneva someone passes away on the forum incase i was close to them which i guess i kinda was to poozie we always chatted bout dave and alfie and how similar they are so my mum guessed i'd be upset had a nice chat with her on the phone told her how unfair life and cf is at that point i think she was wellling up down the phone. So i reasurred her that i am going to be around for years to come and that her and my daddy don't have to worry about that. And she said i know you will babe i have a strong feeling your gonna get your new lungs this year. which is scary cos i have the same feeling also. And that's not me trying to make myself feel better but i really do i think cos i've been told i'm such a good common blood and tissue type that i feel i will get called pretty quickly.


Today has been another chilled day just relaxing and thinking about the future ahead of me and all the great things i'm going to do. i have my o2 off today as i am breathing really well without which is great but at some point that feeling will go again lol least it's giving my nose a nice rest poor thing is so sore from the nasel specks eeeek!
I was hoping my dvd would arrive today but it didn't so am hoping it comes tomoz. I must order my new jacket tomoz i'm treating myself as i am getting so fat lol i love it i looked in the mirror today and laughed cos i look like i have a tiny baby bump lol it was funny but amazing cos haven't been this fat or felt this good about myself for ages i hardly wear my baggy jogging bottoms when i go out anymore well saying that there no longer baggy on me lol there all tight hahaha! but i actually put on nice tops and nice trousers now whereas when i was really thin i wouldn't i'd hide under massive hoodies. but now i got something to flaunt lol. need to buy new bras tomoz aswell as the ladies are getting rather big also lol.


My dietician phoned me up today to check how things are going i said the feed s going well no problems at all doing it every night. I said i'm eating little and often instead of filling myself up to the point that i wanna burst which she said is a good idea. My mum and ian (her fiancee) are off work next week so i shall be spending sometime with them which will be nice me and my mum are going to go shopping might wait til then to get some new bras me thinks. And Ian is taking me clinic on thursday i'm excited cos i am wondering what my weight is now lol. anyway enough jabbering on from me lol oh by the way i have a new word that i keep calling my dog and cat giblet lol love it!

2 comments:

Me said...

ohh I love the fact your 'ladies' are growing, thats an added bonus of weight gain!!

Kate said...

Wow you look so well! bet you will be 50kg very soon! keep up the good work!