Monday 6 April 2009

I want it eeeek!

I know i shouldn't have but i did! I looked on the asda direct website and looke at the clothes i just thought i'd browse but stupid me i found a jacket that i must have i love it and want it. I am going to get it thursday hehe!

I have the sorest nose in the world today my o2 is really drying it out so everytime i blow my nose it's dry and hard ewwww! also getting nose bleeds.
Been reding the paper today it's full of stuff about Jade Goody and her funeral. Now don't get me wrong i feel so sorry for her and her family and her little boys. But i was actually rather offended about her being compared to princess diana. Diana was such an amazing lady who helped people across the world and stood up to the royals! Jade Goody was just someone from a tv show personally i couldn't stand her in big brother she done my head in. I would never wish what happened to her on anyone and again it's a shame she died at such a young age and left her 2 boys without a mother. And it is great that she has raised awareness for cervical cancer and to get tested. But she just doesn't compare to lady di simple as!

I upset my best mate yesterday i didn't mean to but i was so tired as hadn't slept much the night before. Her bf's 9 year old son said i hope you die to her she was upset obviously. But i said teel your bf about it apparently she did and he told his son to apologise. But she was still upset and said he talks to me like shit cos my bf does. I said why are you with him then? an she said cos she lov'es him. I then said but all you do is complain about him. i know sounds harsh but she does. anyway must go as it's time for a nice bath before i do physio and nebs!

3 comments:

Me said...

You just got to leave your friend to her own decisions, I give advice to mine but thats about it, its up to them to make their own decisions. You probably got upset cos she knows you are right!
I am getting abit sick of the Jade thing too, I think all the papers have just jumped on the bandwagon. I mean hundreds of people die form cancer everyday and everyone hated her a few months ago! Yes it is sad but a 15 page spread etc is abit ott xx

Jo said...

Glad someone else feels the same was worried i'd get slated for saying that about Jade. Yeah i was just soooo tired yesterday and my friend caught me on a off day but all is ok now xx

Woody said...

I know what you mean about Jade Goody, the media coverage is just ridiculous. Don't mean to be harsh but try comparing Jade Goody to someone like Toria or Suzy, there's just no comparison.