Thursday 2 April 2009

ummmm!

I called this blog ummmm cos i can't think of a title lol my brain isn't working to well at the moment lol. So tuesday i went to hospital to get checked over as was starting to feel really pants again! chest was tight and full of crap! and my appetite has gone which i'm really annoyed about as i'm 1 and abit kgs off my target weight! anyway. they gave me some new antibiotic to try that i have never had before it's called doxycyclone. i had to have a double dose the first time i had it and it made me wanna vomit lol it's a oral drug by the way. The docs didn't wanna stick me on iv's as it was only 20 days that i finished a dose so they were willing to look at other avenues as i was pretty keen to avoid iv's if possible so on this drug for a 2 week course i go back to clinic on the 16th and if my lung function hasn't changed then i will have iv's. My crp has jumped from below 2 to 22 now so somethings going on. my potassium was a tiny bit low aswell so am taking potassium tablets for that. my lung function is 0.6/1.27 so it is rather low it's normally in the 0.8's and 1.5's :( my weight is 48.3kgs which is fab but i'm so worried now cos my appetite is pants so i'm considering doing extra feeds during the day to keep my weight up. can't lose it. On a good note though my chest feels pretty good now i am taking mucodyne to loosen all the gunk and since i've been on o2 constantly my chest pain hasn't made a appearance although i'm occasionally getting the pain down my right arm but i'm not to bothered cos it ain't my chest lol. Been really happy recently cos i managed to find the first 2 episodes of the tudors season 3 online so watched them and they were brialliant just gotta keep my eyes peeled for episode 3 lol. Also got my huge betty boop statue today ready for when my bedroom is all done up. having it done betty style scarlet red with lot's of betty boop pics and a clock etc lol i got 2 duvet covers of betty boop aswell hehe! yes i'm betty mad :P

my betty pic above isn't she fab! i want another one aswell of her in a pink dress think my mum is going to get it for my birthday. 25 this year bloody hell how amazing is that. My mum wanted to get me a iphone but i don't like them there to big and heavy so betty will do me instead lol.

anyway it's physio and nebs time so must go and get on with that to keep my lungies well :) bye bye

1 comment:

Me said...

Tudors was great wasn't it! I like your statue!