Monday 27 April 2009

cake cake

MMMMMMM CAKE! yes i am still having a whole victoria sponge for breakfast lol My mum popped round yesterday to collect her avon stuff i'd got her. And she said i can't imagine you eating a whole victoria sponge i laughed at said it's gone within 10 mins lol. She then said your looking alot fatter since i last saw you she said my shoulders were fuller. and then she laughed and called me hamster chops hahaha! i then laughed and went oi dad's already clamied that nickname as he had already called me it the night before lol.


I've had a pretty nice weekend as i have just been relaxing and reading my twilight books i am now halfway through the 3rd one but think i'll be finished today as it has gotten so good i can't tear myself away from it lol. Kinda sad though cos afted this book it's the last one and i kinda don't want them to end. :(


Bella is starting to annoy me abit in the books now though with her annoying worrying about jacob and edward it's like hello there vampires and werewolfs duh! not like there weaklings really. she's abit dumb in my eyes lol but maybe that;s cos i like edward yes i like a fictional character i'm sad oh well lol. and she keeps going on and on about being made a vampire like it's the easiest thing for someone to do to her god she does annoy me bloody woman! But i am really enjoying the books.


I dyed my hair the other day as i was bored it kinda a reddy black it's nice well i think so anyway sits nice against my porcelin skin. I was shocked at how pale i actually am the other day when i sat in the garden i was like wow my skin is milky lol but hey i don't care i am who i am :)

had to order bigger sized jeans saturday as my plan to make the ones i had fit didn't work i cut down the waist band and they still didn't do up :( so i bought 4 pairs of size 8 jeans from asda all long of course. Hopefully they'll come tomoz. my dietician rang me friday aswell just seeing how i was doing she laughed at my cake eating aswell lol. and She also let me know my crp was down to 19 which i was pleased about :) and my potassium is normal so all is good. my chest is doing ok at the moment although the past few days i have had this weird thing happen where i cough a couple of times and then aload of gunk just shoots out like a fountain it's freaky lol something lke the exorcist hahaha! but hey better out then in :)

1 comment:

Me said...

see all that weight gain is making you feel better just like we all said it would! I could do with some cake me thinks :o)