Friday 17 April 2009

funny times!

wednesday i went out with my mum and ian to the pet shop i bought Dave some more toys lol he's spoilt. Then went back to theres for a cup of tea and dinner.

Thursday was clinic eeek! I was very nervous but all went well my mum came along for support. My weight has gone up to 48.7kgs i am now 7 stone 10 haven't been that for years lol. lung function is also stable so no iv's again thank god if i need them i don't mind having them but if the docs think i'm doing ok not on them then cool. so all went well i got extra tubing for my concentrator as i couldn't move very far on it. but now with extra tubing i can go in the garden move about in the kitchen and even answer the front door on it it's great :) am so happy now.
I ordered the whole series of the twilight books for 35 quid on ebay brand new copies. they should be here soon. also ordered 2 of katie prices books as her frist one was really good.

I don't plan on doing much today as i'm so tired also worked out why i find it hard to sleep at night. It's because i haven't been having my fan on. since having it on i'm out like a light lol. also my dad bought a new tv the other day it's bloody massive and very nice i like it loads. :) anyway i'm off to surf the net some more bye bye xxx

No comments: