Thursday 30 April 2009

Helping daddy spend

Been chilling out and reading my twlight books the past few days. I finished the 3rd book eclipse i liked it and now have a new found apprication for Jacob Black i actually feel sorry for him and i wanna hug him bless him. Am now on the 4th and final book in the saga :( but am going to try and take this one slow so it doesn't end so quickly lol but then again that won't be hard as the book is bloody huge good 800 pages long lol.

Me and my dad popped out today to look at beds he had one that he really wanted to get me but wanted my approval first so i went and had a look. I loved the bed it is so comfy it's adjustable and all mattress foam. the lady said it comes with a massage unit aswell if i wanted and i looked at my dad and he said yeah she'll take it lol. i hate that he spends so much money on me. Bless him we are looking at wardrobes tomoz gonna get some mirrored door ones.
We also went and bought a new sofa as he really wanted to get one it's beautiful i didn't wanna get up out of it lol.

been having my usual breakfast of cake lol but asda ran out of victoria sponge cake so i got apple and cream sponge cake it's actually really nice though lol. I must rig the docs tomoz to make a phone consultation appointment as need some more drugs lol but can't be bothered to go up there and waste his and my time so gonna ring instead. Plus i can imagine the syrgery is gonna be full of people with cold and flu cos there gonna scared they have swine flu. anyway gonna go get ready to watch the inbetweeners hehe love it bye bye x

1 comment:

Me said...

you actually ate all of Asdas supply of sponge cakes? That is hilarious!!! That bed sounds fab, I think I should come down and we have a little sleep over haha!