Thursday 9 April 2009

bad ebay!!!!

I got some money today and the first thing i did was donate some to poozie's donation page. Then i couldn't decide if i should buy the jacket i wanted or not. I didn't and eneded up on ebay buying things lol I bought 2 betty boop handbags. 1 weekend bag betty boop of course and a denim jacket and some phone charms and i am bidding on anothr denim jacket and some betty boop cushions lol naughty ebay oh i also bout some baseball boots cos i have wanted some for ages and was telling my dad and he was like i want some to so i got him a pair also lol obviously his aren't pink though hahaha! so yes i spent quite a bit on ebay but not as much as i thought i would have lol bargains on there. anyway i also got vicky a little get well teddy hopefully she'll receive it tuesday as it's a bank holiday weekend. my dvd came today so been watching that and eating cake lol i already had the dvd but this was the extended version it was sex and the city the movie. good film lol.

My ex bf told me this morning he wants to wait for me till after my transplant cos he can't move on cos he compares every girl to me. So erm yeah whateva he prob won't but there ya go lol i know him to well. i know he cares in his own weird way for me but i just don't see him waiting around cos i don't even know how long it's gonna take lol. anyways it's that time again nebs and physio well not in that order lol x

2 comments:

Tori said...

Boys are a pain in the ass!!!

Me said...

he is a waste of space, waiting until you have your transplant? If he likes you that much he would want to be with you now!
Ebay is def addictive!!