Wednesday 27 August 2008

Bad dreams!

I keep having really weird and bad dreams. Last night i dreamt that my cat barley was sitting at the back door waiting to come in.(this may not seem bad except my cat Barley is dead) I turned to my dad and said Barley wants to come in can i let him in please. My dad then said Barley is dead how can he be at the door. I then shouted it's him it's him . I then opened the door ran in the garden and picked him up He wriggled out of my arms as he always used to when he was alive. He was bobbing his little head around and rubbing all around my legs like he used to do and making silly little meow noises. The dream then turned to me and 2 friends back in school with a teacher who i hated called mr robinson. We had to write details about ourself down like age , date of birth, full name things like that, For some reason i couldn't write in a straight line and kept getting told off for it. Then i started having a funny turn and my mum came running into the class room and felt my head and said she's had to much creon! she then got me a coke that was in a mcdonalds cup. The dream then turned into me and my dad sitting in a car and on my lap was Barley again all curled up asleep. At this point i woke up. I keep having dreams similar to this allot recently and it's really messing me up during the day. Today i moped around all day thinking of Barley and how much i miss him. And wished he was back with me.

I even have dreams about having a lung transplant and then dying. Dunno why though because the thought of a transplant doesn't scare me.

My dad says it's my anti-depressants as his did the same to him. But i won't stop taking them cause they do keep me calmer then if i wasn't on them. I'm more controlled on them I don't have massive rows with people anymore i just keep quiet. My cf nurse Cass wants me to see a councilor that they have at clinic but i dunno i'm not the kind of person that will open up to people face to face if that makes sense. On here i can open up cos i'm not sitting in front of anyone it's very strange. My dad actually told me off today as i have been pushing myself abit to much recently I have got in the habit of tidying up everyday and all the time and it's really taking it out of me by the end of the day. So he's just worried that i'm gonna make myself ill again. As it is i have a cold sore under my nose which apparently is a sign of being run down. and got a very irrated cough at the moment which i'm finding annoying. And have also been getting the pain in my right lung again that makes me want to pass out. No one can still tell me what this is so hopefully harefield will be able to. Plus i have sore eyes dunno if cos of the hair dye or what but on my eyelids it looks burnt it's very red and sore. anyways i'm exhausted and need some sleep so think it's time to go to bed hopefully i won't have anymore awful dreams x

1 comment:

Me said...

I have had a few bad dreams recently as well! maybe its the weather!! I know how you feel about missing your cat,mine died in march last year and I still miss him loads. I get coldsores when im run down as well, I used to get them all the time when I had exams. Best get that blistex out! The nurse once told me that they can give you tablets to get rid of them but ive never tried them. Hope your lung pain goes soon xx