Monday 11 August 2008

still not great!

Haven't written over the weekend as have been to tired to. I dunno what the hell is wrong with me but i don't feel right at all. I'm eating really well still but that's down to the megace. I am so tired all the time i have literally been sleeping all day and only getting up to eat and then going back to sleep. Today i tried tidying my room but i just ended up in tears cos i felt so exhausted that i couldn't do it. everthing is so hard to do at the moment even having to get dressed is such a effort i haven't bothered putting makeup on today as i just am to tired to. Rang my hospital up and they said to come up tomoz so that's good. It's annoying cos i only finished iv's 4 days ago so you would think i was feeling better .

On saturday i got my letter from Harefield about my lung transplant assessement so was hapy bout that got to wait a little while yet but least i have my appointment which is the 1st of october. I'M nervous but happy bout it. anyway i'm getting a headache now so am going to go and drink some juice and rest on the sofa bye bye x

No comments: