Tuesday 26 August 2008

Really really annoyed......!!!!

I am so angry today. I've found out that one of my close mates has been having trouble with his ex again she's taken all his mates away and turning them against him which is not on. Also this ex of his used to be one of my best friends but cos my health got so bad to the point i stopped going out alot she called me a boring cow so i fell out with her and cos the way she treated my mate anyway Now found out that she is going to a birthday night out that i was invited to and that my other best mate is going to really think this is gonna turn out bad against me. Already don't have a lotof friends because i became "BORING" I'm far from bloody boring i'm just ill and unable to do the things i enjoy but i'd rather be able to breath then try and do the things i like and risk my health it's not worht it and you know what? If people cant god damn understand that then there totally not worth being my bloody friends.

Also my ex boyfriend is trying to mess with my head again by saying how he supposedly luvs the way i drive him up the wall and out of his mind! I said to him that's the kind of thing you say to someone you love. He then never replied then i heard from him the other day and he was like i've been thinking bout what you said and still am thinking bout it. So i gave him a ultimatium by 6pm today he had to decide what he wanted and if i didn't hear from him that would be it i would be gone for good and he'd never have a chance to be with me again. I didn't hear from him so now that'd it. As much as it hurts me to say it i can't keep going round in a circle 3 bloody years this has been going on it's time to put a stop to it. I have so much more important things to think about and put my heart into.

1 comment:

Me said...

aw sweetie im sure your not boring. People can be so horrible sometimes xx