Friday 22 August 2008

chilled out

Today has been a very chilled day well till now that is lol. Woke up at 10 had some breakfast and a cappuccino then chilled out and played with dave and his pull toy. then Inky came and joined us so i decided to brush them both and wiped there coats down with dog and cat coat wipes so they smelt nice and clean lol. Inky loved it bless him. After that i had a hours nap then got up and did some house work i did the dish washer and then cleaned the floor it took me ages as i can't stand up and use the mop so was sat on the floor using a sponge lol. After that i emptied the dishwasher and then chilled out and had some lunch and watched hancock i love that film. when my dad came home from work i got my self sorted and we took my bro to work then poppped to asda to get some more food. It's actually getting harder to get around now swear my lungs are worse but that's to be expected just gotta deal with it. Anyway i am off to watch the tudors bye x

1 comment:

Me said...

I love the Tudors! lol mopping the floor sat down, sounds more hard work than doing it stood up!