Sunday 3 August 2008

I feel like a zombie!

Sorry i didn't write yesterday was totally out of it. All of yesterday i pretty much slept i could barely stay awake I got up at 9 to do my iv's and have some breakfast I nearly fell asleep doing my meds. after my breakfast i fell back to sleep. and woke again about 1ish and had some lunch. I was supposed to go to a family bbq yesterday but i just felt so drained that i didn't i went to my mum's for abit but started getting sleepy so decided to come home again. I came home and just chilled watching some telly and then about 9ish i had a bath. I then came down and did my iv's and watched big brother. my brother came home from work and we watched hostel 2 the n i went to bed.

Today has pretty much been the same i've slept all day. I woke up at 9 to do my meds but turned my alarm off so fell back to sleep with out doing them which i was angry about when i woke up again at 11. i then had some breakfast and watched hollyoaks and then fell asleep again i actually am finding it so hard to stay awake it's awful. i woke up about half 1 cos the grand prix was on so went downstairs to watch it. I then had some chicken and rice and then had another nap. Iv'e not long woke up and i am still so tired and i'm hating it. i ache all over it's driving me nuts. I have so much i need to do aswell like tidy my room do my washing, clean the bathroom but just wanna sleep instead. i'm just putting it down to my iv's . anyway am gonna have a cup of tea and watch arsenal on telly and hopefully stay awake lol bye bye mwah xxx

No comments: