Friday 1 August 2008

rough day

Had a very very very bad evening last night me and my best mate and a disagreement that upset us both. Then me and my dad had a massive row then me and my mum had a row over the phone was not good. When i get upset and worked up it's very hard for me to control my emotions and anger. Me and my mate are ok now tho we sorted it. I sat in the garden for about half an hour then gave my dad a hug and apologised and then we had a little chat. I then spke to my mum and apologised to her to so all is good now. I hate fights!

Cos i had worked myself up so much last night i felt pretty tired and ill today so stayed in bed all day and just slept. My dog Dave came and snuggled upto me as he knew i was feeling abit off it's sweet how animals know when your not well. I eventually got up cos i wanted to go to my mum's so got up and got dressed. am now just chilling at my mum's and usng her comp lol.

I text 1 of the cf nurse's cass today as wanted to see what my liver blood test results were. But they hadn't come back yet so got to ring on monday. Hope it's all ok.
It really rained today which was nice i wanted to go stand in it but i'd prob end up getting ill if i did lol.

Got my uncle's 50th BBQ tomoz which should be nice hopefully it'll be nice weather and not raining bu also not to hot lol. anyway shall write again tomoz bye bye mwah x

No comments: