Thursday 31 July 2008

Hospital

Had hospital today as it is my mid iv's so they wanted to see how i'm doing my lung function is up which is good. My weight is the same as last week again that's good. But one of my blood tests for my liver came back abit low so they did another test to check it today. They told me not to worry but that's easier said then done especially when you just don't need something else on your mind. Was asked about harefiled and if i had a letter yet but i haven't it's been a month now i'm so paranoid waiting lol.

After hospital I done abit of shopping got my food and munchies. Am really tired now tho have just done my iv's so think i may have a little nap before my dad finishes work. My hand hurts today cos obviously blood was taken again and it was my nice juicy vein. so it's a little bruised as it's been used 3 times this week lol it'll be all better for next week tho. My gent levels were fine so the hospital were pleased with that. Anyway i shall write tomoz bye bye mwah xx

No comments: