Saturday 19 July 2008

another boring day

Not alot to write about really. Just been chilling mainly dreading tomoz don't wanna turn 24 argh!!! Got abit worried bout my picc line last night was changing the dressings and noticed a lump where it goes into my vein. I decided to push on the lump just to see if it hurt It didn't but aload of puss came out EWWWW! it's not painful or anything but will just keep checking it everyday to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Wanna do something but it's just deciding what and seeing if i have the energy for it. Might just go back to sleep. Really want 1 of my milkshakes but gotta wait for my mum to collect them from the pharmacy. anyway that's all i can think of to write about bye bye mwah x

3 comments:

Me said...

its your birthday tomorrow? Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your milkshake x

Chantelle said...

happy birthday for to moz jo :)

Jo said...

thanks girls xx