Thursday 24 July 2008

Thinking bout the future

Had another pretty boring day today didn't do much again lol there's not really alot to do that doesn't involve money :( Anyway Got up bout half 9 had a really rubbish nights sleep as it was to hot and my lovely lungs decided they wanted to play up and make me cough alot grrr! So had breakfast and bathed and dressed then just relaxed in the garden playing fetch with my dog Dave.
Then went out about 2ish with my mate Charly we went back to hers and she checked her emails before we grabbed some lunch. We then popped to my mum's to drop off her avon stuff (oh yeah i got my avon stuff today to :D) and had a cuppa then Charly dropped me off back at mine.

I got in and as usual my brother hadn't tidied up like I'd asked him to so wasn't a happy Jo. He then did it when he realized the time lol after that we went in the garden and filled little Daves pool up as he was really hot. He got all excited and was running round in the pool it's very fun to watch lol. He's like a child instead of a dog.


My dad got home from work and i asked him if we could go Asda as i was running low on munchies aka sandwiches and jammy dodger bars lol so he said no probs and off we went.
We parked in the disabled bit which is fab cos it's right near the entrance and exit to asda so it means not much walking so that's good. So got all my lovely food i needed.


Had a chat with my dad when we got back as i have been thinking alot about if/after my lung transplant should i go back to work or not? I said i want to but i'm scared as it's been so long since i've worked. My dad said he'd be happier if i didn't go back. But i dunno i'd feel like a lazy cow although i do now although i shouldn't cos i can't work for a genuine reason . It's just scary. I know it's probably a long way off but i can't help thinking about the future it's a natural normal thing i guess. anyway maybe i'll mention it to my doc tomoz as seeing him anyway.
Need to get some more of my fortisip milkshakes as i drink them to quickly cos there so yummy! Makes a change me finding a supplement i like lol I liked scandishakes but there annoying cos you have to make them which isn't easy when your tired and feeling rubbish.
I have noticed that i'm coughing more and my chest is alot tighter recently and also my mucus has changed darker and am getting tired alot more. Dunno if it's the weather my asthma (Yes it's great ain't it it's bad enough having Cf let alone having asthma on top of it grrr!) anyway my ventolin inhaler doesn't work that well so gonna see if i can get something stronger. anyways gonna go dye my hair now will write tomoz bye bye mwah xx

2 comments:

Me said...

aw my dog hates water! least yours knows how to have a good time! I think once you get new lungs you could maybe start off with a part-time job to get used to it?

Jo said...

yeah am thinking i might travel and enjoy my new lease of life first then work lol