Tuesday 22 July 2008

very pleased with my self

Today i woke up about 8 got up and put some washing on and had some breakfast.
i then felt tired so went back to sleep for about a hour and a half.
i then woke up and popped my washing in the dryer then had a bath and put my face on.

I text my mate Charly to see what she was upto she was tidying her room and we had decided we'd do something when she's finished. So anyway i got my washing out the dryer and folded it all up neatly. Normally i find it hard to do washing cos it's so much faffing about and it tires me out but today i did it and felt very pleased with myself. I also tidyed up the house but obviously didn't hoover cos that's just over doing it lol.

My mate Charly came and picked me up and we decided to grab some lunch from Asda lol (she's bored of it But i lurve there sandwiches ) mmmm!
we then popped back to hers and ate it whilst watching big brother. My predictions for nomintaions are that mohammed and darnell will be up and possibly Rex but i hope not cos he is fit :P

Popped to my mum's for a cuppa. Am still here chilling and buggin my mum lol temped to weigh myself to as i love my mum's scales lol anyways will write tomoz bye bye mwah xxx

2 comments:

Me said...

I know what you mean about vacuuming! I did it today and felt like i was going to keel over!

Jo said...

it's such a pain isn't it find quite alot of house chores hard. cleaning products st my chest off.