Wednesday 30 July 2008

Blood test number 2

Woke up about 8 this morning to do my iv's had only 1 lot left as was waiting for clinovia to deliver more. About quarter past 8 they turned up i was in the middle of doing my meds so my bro got them in for me. Have enough till the end of my course now. After my iv's i had a milkshake then went and got washed and dressed. Had to ring Ian my mum's fiancee at 9am to remind him too take me to docs. He picked me up at half 9 my appointment wasn't til 9.40am. Got to the docs and the receptionist that was there was the nice old lady who knows me she was like hello Joanne who are you seeing today. She booked me in and then i picked up my repeat prescription for some more creon and fortisip as i only have 4 left. I got called in to see Kim about 9.50am got in there she was hapy as there was my lovely juicey vein already and waiting again lol. Again i watched her stick the needle in really doesn't bother me or hurt at all. It took about 1 min and i was off out there.

After docs Ian asked me if i fancied a trip to asda i was like yeah why not nothing else i have to do. Got to asda's and just looked at mobile's and cd's he was nice and bought me some milkybar white moments there new milkybar things there lovely kinda like minstrels but obviously white chocolate.

He then dropped me home as he had to go sleep as he had worked that night. I felt a little tired so had a little nap. I woke up about 1ish and had some lunch made toast toppers had crisps and a tiny bottle of coke. did my blood sugars before aswell like i always do . I then chilled out for a little bit watched abit of Jeremy kyle god all that guy likes to do is shout at his guests and there all very chavvy! I then tried to tidy up well when i say tried i tidied the kitchen did the dishwasher and tidied the sides and cleaned the cooker. I then thought i'd have a go at cleaning the floors. How stupid was that i did half and was shattered after so decided to leave the rest.

At about half 3 Charly picked me up and we went to the bank but it was shut when we got there.
So i asked her if she minded taking me to boots to pop my prescriptions in. So off to boots we went. The guy at the pharmacy is nice he was apologizing for the last time my order was messed up but i know it wasn't his fault. He also said about if the pharmacy picked up my prescriptions instead of me having to do it. I thought it was a nice offer but if i do it it get's me out and about plus i always have someone to collect them for me if i need them to. After that we went and visited philip at vw he got us a nice cold drink mmm! We then drove around for abit and then charly dropped me home.

When i got in Dave wanted to play in his pool but the water was abit manky so my bro tipped it out and we refilled it for him. He loved it he kept growling when i put my feet in there tho lol. Got hospital tomoz as been on iv's nearly a week so going for a checkup. Anyways shall write tomoz bye bye mwah xx

No comments: