Wednesday 23 July 2008

Feeling hot hot hot!

Today i got up about 11 it was so hot. Had some breakfast and then went back to bed lol Was just feeling in a can't be bothered mood today.
I finally rolled out of bed about 1pm and decided to get dressed so i did.

I text my mate to see what she was upto and she was bored so we decided to go out for some lunch.
Had a yummy mcdonalds and a cute little squirrel was sat on the bin near the car watching us. We then went and vistied my dad at his work as thought he'd like that which he did lol .We then went back to her's so she could get changed as she was hot then went to get some milk for my house and then icked her mum up from the train station. We then popped to phil's for a quick chat and then they dropped me home so kind of a boring day today lol anyway write tomoz bye bye mwah xx

3 comments:

Me said...

omg so hot yesterday! but not that sunny? whats going on?!

Mc Clarey said...

oooooooh McDonalds, i love the cheeseburgers. My KFC is waaaaaaaaaaaay better :P !

Jo said...

it was something like 27c argh! I hate kfc always feel ill after it lol x