Sunday 27 July 2008

a hot day

Today has been so hot it was unbearable. it's slowly getting a bit cooler now tho thank god.
Had a very chilled day today didn't really feel like doing much still feeling abit off from the iv's but it's not as bad as yesterday which is good. watched my Dog play in his pool again today bless him but had to come in as have been told not to stay in the sun to long cos of being on iv's (you can burnt alot easier)

had a nap this afternoon as was very tired. Unfortunately some little kids woke me up by screaming in there garden. Got docs tomoz morning gotta have a gentamyin level done then will spend the day at my mum's as my parents don't like leaving me alone for the first few days of iv's (i've occasionally had funny turns) Be nice to spend some time with my mum though i miss her loads.

I had another bad nights sleep again but it'll get better in a few days just my body adjusting to the iv's . My cat came in room at half 5 this morning and was giving me cuddles he's so sweet when he does that lol apart from he nipped my cheek apparently it's a sign of affection. well gonna get a cold drink and relax i shall wirte tomoz bye bye mwah xx

No comments: