Thursday 17 July 2008

clinic today

Had clinic today, Was very worried that docs wouldn't be pleased or that something else would go wrong with my lungs or weight. But all was good my weight was up i've gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks and my lung function was slightly down but otherwise stable. Blood sugars were good also which was 1 of my other worries. all in all they were pleased. The drive home was funny as me and miss Charly were singing along to some chick songs lol i have a beautiful singing voice.....Not!

Had to go asda aswell as i was out of chicken and bacon sandwiches with mayo. I am addicted to them and jammy dodger cereal bars it's so bad i crave them so it's also annoying when i run out lol. But am stocked up for a few days now.

Now just plan on chilling for the rest of the day. At my mum's for a little bit but can see myself nodding off as she watches such rubbish on the telly lol!

1 more thing about clinic is it weird that i like blood being taken? lol was disspaointted that none was taken today. oh well i can look forward to annual review which will involve alot of blood tests anyway will write tomoz bye bye mwah! x

No comments: