Saturday 26 July 2008

i hate iv's

Had the worst night ever last night. I didn't sleep well at all not cos it was hot but just the fact i kept waking up every hour. Unfortunately the iv's have that affect on me at first. To matter how tired i am i won't sleep. I also felt like vomitting which didn't help and had a bad headache. I had to get up at 9 to do my iv's after that i had soem breakfast then went back to bed. about half 9 clinovia delivered my meds. I got my brother to get them in for me which he did. I slept most of the day as was exhausted and just didn't feel up to do anything.

I decided cos i felt so sick i would just drink my fortisip shakes to make it easier on my tummy.
It worked and didn't throw up at all. I got out of bed about 3 and had a cold bath as i was baking hot. After my bath i had another nap. I got up about quater past 5 and did abit of tidying up then watched some telly and then i went to my mum's for dinner. It was her bf Ian's turn to cook tonight so he ordered pizza lol. I felt really hungry so i decided i'd try and have some i manged 5 slices in the end lol. well gonna relax now as am watching spiderman 3 will write tomoz bye bye mwah xx

1 comment:

Me said...

aw sorry to hear the ivs are giving you a hard time xx