Tuesday 29 July 2008

IV's suck!

Ok they don't totally suck as they do make me better well eventually anyway. Today they have done nothing but make me feel so bloody ill. Decided to just sleep pretty much all day. my body obviously needed it when you sleep your body repairs it's self. Guess that's why iv's make you wanna sleep alot. well that's what i think anyway lol. Got another blood test for my gent levels tomoz . I won't have the same problem with the receptionist again as booked this one after mondays blood test.

I was gonna do the housework today but as i've felt rubbish i thought i'd just leave it my dad understands which is cool. I'm still managing to eat well though which is good although today i have only been having my fortisip drinks but it's better then nothing plus there so much easier to have then standing round cooking. It rained for about 5 mins today which was abit rubbish lol now it's all hot again :( I like the summer but have been really suffering this past few days it's felt like someone has been sitting on my chest not nice. my oxygen helped but i don't like using it for to long as i don't wanna become Dependant on it.
My brother told me yesterday that he has ordered me a wii fit as i have been trying to get one for ages so i should have it in 2 weeks yay. It''ll prob kill me lol.

I was thinking last night about if there is some way of getting these useless lungs to start working properly again. I thought about doing more excerisise like trying to run again but then i thought about how i get after climbing the stairs and how uncomfortable it is to try and breath so in away i'd be really stupid to try it.

well i'm gonna go and relax abit maybe attempt to cook something to eat shall write tomoz bye bye mwah xxx

1 comment:

Me said...

you should just try going for short walks, dont be doing any running lol!hope your feeling abit better tomorrow, my ivs make me tired too, esp for the first few days xx