Monday 21 July 2008

sunshine

Had a nice day today woke up about half 10 although took me about 15 mins to actually get up and move and that was only cos i was dying for a wee lol. Got up had a cup of tea and one of my fortisip shakes it was a strawberry 1 tho as the silly pharmacy had not put my order in on Friday so they gave me 2 strawberry one that they had i like banana. anyway so had my normal 1 of those normally have some fruit with it but had run out lol. Then had a bath and got dressed put my face on and sorted my hair as it looked like i had been dragged through a bush lmao!


My mate chazza then picked me up and we went to asda to grab a sandwich and i needed a few bits like jammy dodger cereal bars and some fruit lol and also some new dressings for my picc line as forgot to get some last week at hospital (silly forgetful Jo). So left asda it's also good now cos i have my disabled badge so can park closer and it's less walking which is fab saves some energy.
We then went to Bow Brickhill woods to a place called sandy lane it was known for it's boy racers, Dogging and people being killed there lol it''s only scary in the dark. In the day it's very pleasant and lot's of people about walking there dogs. There was a cctv camera somewhere there apparently we were looking for it but couldn't see it just a wire going through the trees lol. I think it was just to scare people off at night from going there for some nookie hahaha!
So we sat there and had our sandwich and jammy dodger cereal bar mmmmm! i'm addicted to them bought the last 2 boxes from asda muhahaaha!



we then were trying to think of things to do and decided to go sit somewhere as it was such a nice hot sunny day so we decided to go to Dunstable downs which i didn't think would be to busy how wrong was i? Lol it was pretty busy with people flying there kites and kids running round forgot it was school holidays argh!!! plus was a bit chilly up there but forgot we were on a hill so it would be windy. So we decided to drive back.



Am now just chilling waiting for my father to come home from work done the housework. think i might have mcdonalds for dinner tonight am to tired to cook and really fancy a cheeseburger and apple pie mmm! god i love my megace tablets lol anyway bye bye til tomoz mwah xx

No comments: